Improve your dog's gut health for a strong immune system, naturally
“Really Helped My Dog's Yeast Infection.
I never thought this probiotic would be so helpful! Not only did it help clear up the infection in just a couple of days, but I also found my dog better able to digest his food. He has a bit of a tummy growl thing after he eats which I noticed is not happening nearly as much. I am so glad I gave this a try.” Debbie, Rockwell Pets Pro Customer
- Immune System Boost - Increases the natural level of antibodies for more resilience against viruses and diseases. Inhibits unwanted germs absorbed through the environment or the production of antimicrobial substances.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels - Helps to regulate cholesterol and blood lipid levels in the blood. Probiotics stimulate the decomposition of lactose and are beneficial for diabetics.
- Diarrhea and Constipation Aid - Promotes healthy intestine function and helps normalize intestinal motility in case of diarrhea, constipation, loose stool, upset stomach, yeast infection, constipation, gas, bad breath, bloating, malabsorption, and vomiting among others. Stimulates metabolism for better lactose digestion, calcium absorption, and provision of vitamins in addition to other components of the diet.
- Restores Gut Health - Supports your dog’s metabolism by reducing the concentration of harmful metabolites and enzymes. Protects against the entry of pathogens into the body and helps restore normal digestion. Beneficial after the use of antibiotics or steroids.
- Vet Approved - The combination of 12 species of probiotics is the best blend to support healthy intestinal microflora in dogs while supporting the immune system. Michelle Burch, DVM
- 3.1oz produced in the USA - Made with US-sourced premium quality ingredients and the highest manufacturing standards.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - No questions asked you get 100% of your money back should your fur baby, not like the probiotics.
- Complimentary Onboarding Call - Making sure you and your fur baby know how to use the product, discuss how we can help you best, and answer any questions you may have. Just reply to our order email to arrange a convenient time for you.
CAREFULLY FORMULATED for the specific needs of dogs. Probiotics (probios = for life) are beneficial bacteria that can positively support the health of humans and dogs. Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Dog Probiotics favorably influence the composition of the microflora in your dog’s intestine and promote holistic health.
WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS?
Probiotics (probios = for life) are beneficial bacteria that can positively support the health of humans and pets. The use of probiotics to improve well-being and general health has long
been underestimated. The intestinal flora has a tremendous impact on physical and mental health. For example, probiotics activate immune responses throughout the body. Studies also show that in a healthy intestine approximately 85% of the intestinal flora is constituted by beneficial bacteria, while a maximum of 15% of the bacteria can be pathogenic.
If intestines are weakened by an unhealthy lifestyle, harmful microorganisms take control and displace the beneficial intestinal bacteria: the environment in the intestines becomes unbalanced, the immune system is weakened and pathogens have an easy game.
Rockwell Pets Pro Dog Probiotics can help. They favorably influence the composition of the microflora in the pet’s intestine and promote holistic health.
HOW DO PROBIOTICS WORK?
Medical studies have confirmed that a lot of diseases in dogs are related to harmful bacteria that colonize the organism. Many diseases originate in the gut if the intestinal barrier is not as dense as it should be, causing allergies, autoimmune diseases, obesity, diabetes, liver diseases, pancreas diseases, and more.
Probiotics can be used to stabilize and strengthen the intestinal flora. It has been shown that probiotics in dogs have a decreasing effect on pathogens, promoting the growth of lactic acid bacteria that help strengthen the immune system, increase the formation of cells with an inhibitory effect on inflammation and improve absorption of healthy vitamins and fatty acids during food consumption.
The holistic health boost has a favorable influence on the intestinal activity for a more robust and balanced microorganism. Regular consumption is recommended, if possible, every day, as colonization with health-promoting germs decreases after the diet is stopped.
INGREDIENTS are a proprietary blend of probiotics with 5 Billion CFU**. L. Acidophilus, E. Faecium, L. Rhamnosus, L. Plantarum, B. Bifidum, B. Longum, B. Breve, L. Casei, B. Coagulans, B. Lactis, S. Thermophilus, L. Fermentum. Inactive Ingredients: Whey, Liver Powder, Chicken Flavor, Bacon Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.
** **Potency at time of manufacture. This product may be kept refrigerated to maximize shelf-life and potency.
FEEDING GUIDELINES depend on your fur baby’s weight. Dogs weighting up to 20 lbs (1/2 Scoop), 20 - 40 lbs (1 Scoop), 40 - 80 lbs (2 Scoops), and over 80 lbs (3 Scoops). For help with discomfort: Dog weighting up to 20 lbs (1/2 Scoop twice daily), 20 - 40 lbs (1-2 Scoops), 40 - 80 lbs (2-3 Scoops), and over 80 lbs (3-4 Scoops). Sprinkle the desired dosage of Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Dog Probiotics onto wet or dry food before meals and mix well before serving.
The 90 scoops per bottle should last you and your fur baby for a while.