Relief for dry and itchy dog ears, naturally
- Eliminates Odors - The non-irritating ear cleanser has anti-adhesive properties to limit microbial attachment and is formulated to eliminate odors from the ear canal.
- Itch Relief - It helps protect the natural lipid barrier to prevent uncomfortable residue build-up and maintain the natural ear moisture balance.
- Removes Dirt and Ear Wax - Mild alcohol-free cleansing solution that is easy to apply for regular maintenance of a healthy pet ear. Removes debris, dirt, excessive wax, and build-up for a clean and soothe ear. Maintains the natural ear flora that ensures the well-being of your pet.
- Plant-Based Ingredients - This natural formula is free from alcohol, sulfate, paraben, and DEA/MEA for less irritation and side effects compared to medicated solutions.
- Soothes Itchy Ears and Irritation - Aids the healing of earaches and inflammation.
- Removes Bad Odor - A powerful solution that moisturizes the natural ear lipids.
- Vet Approved - This natural ear cleaner dissolves and removes unwanted buildup of wax while soothing the skin of the ear canal and providing a fresh scent. Michelle Burch, DVM
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - No questions asked, you get 100% of your money back should your fur baby, not like the probiotics.
8oz produced in the USA - Made with US sourced premium quality ingredients and the highest manufacturing standards.
Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Dog Ear Cleaner is carefully formulated for the specific needs of pets. A powerful fusion of palm and coconut is an effective treatment for odor, residues, and wax. It helps to relieve dry and itchy ear discomfort and replenishes the natural lipid barrier. The non-irritating formula is free from alcohol, sulfate, paraben, DEA/MEA.
"This Stuff is Amazing. All of my dogs have floppy ears and we’ve had a tough time keeping them clean. Thanks to Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Dog Ear Cleaner, that’s no longer a problem. If you even come near my Shi-Tuz or Great Dane with other types of ear cleaners, they freak out. I don’t know why, but they both sat patiently while I cleaned their ears with this product. It doesn’t have a super-strong odor like some of the others, so maybe that has something to do with it. And the best part is it works super fast. And the cleaning lasted. I highly recommend this product. Candace Havens, Rockwell Pets Pro Customer
INGREDIENTS Aqua, Coconut (Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate), Palm (Glycerin), Lemon Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (less than 1%).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Shake well before using. Then apply generously on a cotton swab to gently wipe the inside of the ear flap. Reapply if needed. Apply for 3 days or until residue, odors, and built-up are removed. Reapplication 1 to 2 times per week is recommended for best results.
How do you know that your dog's ear is inflamed?
The dog ears stabilize the balance of your four-legged friend and give him guidance. Because hearing is so important to your pet, ear infections are very dangerous and, therefore, you should examine them regularly.
How do you know that your dog's ear is inflamed?
As a general rule, you should check the ear of your buddy once a week with the help of a flashlight. The ear of a healthy dog has a pink color, does not smell unpleasant, and produces little ear wax. Regularly cleaning and nourishing your dog's ear prevents infections, bacteria, and mites in the ear canal.
There are some clear signs you should pay attention to. If you scratch his ear and he suddenly cringes and the ear is red and swollen, it is most likely already inflamed. In case of severe inflammation, brown ear wax with an unpleasant odor can also leave the ear. Then a visit to the veterinarian is absolutely mandatory!
MADE FROM COCONUT
- Helps to prevent ear irritation
- Less itching and dryness
- Minimize bacterial ear infections
- Reduce redness and inflammation
Coconut oil has a nourishing effect, prevents inflammation, and inhibits the formation of germs. Coconut treatment activates your dog's metabolism, accelerates internal cleansing, and is beneficial for avoiding ear mites, itching, eczema, and fungal infections in dogs. The healthy minerals stimulate the immune system and support better well-being, so your furry friend feels great again. Coconut penetrates deep into the skin, helping dry or inflamed skin regenerate externally, keeping it elastic, reducing rashes, and relieving itching.
The ears of your four-legged friend are thin and very sensitive, so be careful with the care. You can brush the outer ear with a soft comb and use a damp cloth to clean it from the dirt.
The inner ear must be handled with great care, as it is very sensitive and special care products like the Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Ear Cleaner should be used.
Cleaning and regularly maintaining a healthy dog ear: that's how it works
- Apply Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Ear Cleaner on the cotton ball.
- Carefully cover the tip of the ear with your fingers and gently move it vertically away from the ear.
- Gently wipe the inside of the ear flap.
- Repeat as required.
- For best results, we recommend 1 to 2 sessions per week.
ATTENTION: Under no circumstances use cotton swabs to clean the ear, since this condenses the ear wax and the eardrum of the dog can be seriously damaged.