Improve your dog's gut health for a strong immune system, naturally
“Really Helped My Dog's Yeast Infection.
I never thought this probiotic would be so helpful! Not only did it help clear up the infection in just a couple of days, but I also found my dog better able to digest his food. He has a bit of a tummy growl thing after he eats which I noticed is not happening nearly as much. I am so glad I gave this a try.” Debbie, Rockwell Pets Pro Customer
- Immune System Boost - Increases the natural level of antibodies for more resilience against viruses and diseases. Inhibits unwanted germs absorbed through the environment or the production of antimicrobial substances.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels - Helps to regulate cholesterol and blood lipid levels in the blood. Probiotics stimulate the decomposition of lactose and are beneficial for diabetics.
- Diarrhea and Constipation Aid - Promotes healthy intestine function and helps normalize intestinal motility in case of diarrhea, constipation, loose stool, upset stomach, yeast infection, constipation, gas, bad breath, bloating, malabsorption, and vomiting among others. Stimulates metabolism for better lactose digestion, calcium absorption, and provision of vitamins in addition to other components of the diet.
- Restores Gut Health - Supports your dog’s metabolism by reducing the concentration of harmful metabolites and enzymes. Protects against the entry of pathogens into the body and helps restore normal digestion. Beneficial after the use of antibiotics or steroids.
- Vet Approved - The combination of 12 species of probiotics is the best blend to support healthy intestinal microflora in dogs while supporting the immune system. Michelle Burch, DVM
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee - No questions asked, you get 100% of your money back should your fur baby, not like the probiotics.
- 3.1oz produced in the USA - Made with US sourced premium quality ingredients and the highest manufacturing standards.
CAREFULLY FORMULATED for the specific needs of dogs. Probiotics (probios = for life) are beneficial bacteria that can positively support the health of humans and dogs. Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Dog Probiotics favorably influence the composition of the microflora in your dog’s intestine and promote holistic health.
INGREDIENTS are a proprietary blend of probiotics with 5 Billion CFU**. L. Acidophilus, E. Faecium, L. Rhamnosus, L. Plantarum, B. Bifidum, B. Longum, B. Breve, L. Casei, B. Coagulans, B. Lactis, S. Thermophilus, L. Fermentum. Inactive Ingredients: Whey, Liver Powder, Chicken Flavor, Bacon Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.
** **Potency at time of manufacture. This product may be kept refrigerated to maximize shelf-life and potency.
FEEDING GUIDELINES depend on your fur baby’s weight. Dogs weighting up to 20 lbs (1/2 Scoop), 20 - 40 lbs (1 Scoop), 40 - 80 lbs (2 Scoops), and over 80 lbs (3 Scoops). For help with discomfort: Dog weighting up to 20 lbs (1/2 Scoop twice daily), 20 - 40 lbs (1-2 Scoops), 40 - 80 lbs (2-3 Scoops), and over 80 lbs (3-4 Scoops). Sprinkle desired dosage of Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Dog Probiotics onto wet or dry food before meals and mix well before serving.
The 90 scoops per bottle should last you and your fur baby for a while.
WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS?
Probiotics (probios = for life) are beneficial bacteria that can positively support the health of humans and dogs.
The use of probiotics to improve well-being and general health has long been underestimated. The intestinal flora has a tremendous impact on physical and mental health. For example, probiotics activate immune responses throughout the body. Studies also show that in a healthy intestine approximately 85% of the intestinal flora is constituted by beneficial bacteria, while a maximum of 15% of the bacteria can be pathogenic.
If intestines are weakened by an unhealthy lifestyle, harmful microorganisms take control and displace the beneficial intestinal bacteria: the environment in the intestines becomes unbalanced, the immune system is weakened and pathogens have an easy game.
Rockwell Pets Pro Natural Probiotics can help. They favorably influence the composition of the microflora in your dog’s intestine and promote holistic health.
HOW DO PROBIOTICS WORK?
Medical studies have confirmed that a lot of diseases in dogs are related to harmful bacteria that colonize the organism. Many diseases originate in the gut if the intestinal barrier is not as dense as it should be, causing allergies, autoimmune diseases, obesity, diabetes, liver diseases, pancreas diseases, and more.
Probiotics can be used to stabilize and strengthen the intestinal flora. It has been shown that probiotics in dogs have a decreasing effect on pathogens, promoting the growth of lactic acid bacteria that help strengthen the immune system, increase the formation of cells with an inhibitory effect on inflammation and improve absorption of healthy vitamins and fatty acids during food consumption.
The holistic health boost has a favorable influence on intestinal activity for a more robust and balanced microorganism. Regular consumption is recommended, if possible every day, as colonization with health-promoting germs decreases after the diet is stopped.
WHY ARE PROBIOTICS BENEFICIAL FOR DOGS?
Probiotics are known to have many positive effects on the entire body system of dogs. They regenerate the intestines and stabilize the immune system. As a result, the body is not only less susceptible to bad health it is also better protected from allergic reactions, especially for allergies to proteins or other components of food. Such food intolerances generally arise in the intestine and can be prevented with healthy intestinal flora.
The use of probiotics or probiotic foods actively supports the development and maintenance of the intestinal flora and, therefore, can increase physical and mental health. Probiotics help improve the immune function and build resilience against:
- Skin diseases
- Food intolerances
- Intestinal diseases
- Consequences of unhealthy foods
- Fungal infections
- Damage of antibiotics
Specifically, when your dog is undergoing antibiotic treatment, probiotics can help protect and regenerate the beneficial bacteria in the intestine.